[LRflex] Re: Picture in a While

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:01:30 +0200

Salut Xavier

Nice pictures - must be really fine when projected.
I like the cathedral - the light is perfect for showing all the details
and the volume - reminds me of Italy somehow but it also has something
of the model cathedrals you find in the Belgium and Dutch churches
(chassede St Ursule?)

To list; if you have problems opening the pictures, simply close the
parenthesis in the address bar at the top of your browser - works
wonders ;-)

Thanks for sharing
See you
Phileicangneieux