[LRflex] Picture Samples Leica R lenses on my Nikon D700

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:10:17 +0800

Hello Flexers,
I am beginning to get the hang of Leica R lenses on my Nikon D700.

Here is a three panel pano of Pui O beach this morning taken with the 19mm Elmarit processed in CS4. This is one of the reasons I changed the bayonet on the 19 - I wanted to be able to take w-i-d-e panos with it on a digital SLR body and I am pleased with this result
and excited about the possibilities:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/3panelPuiO19ElmaritW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/d3k7sh

And here a picture with the 180 Telyt Apo on the D700 at Shui Hau beach where the kite surfers were out in force today with a good wind. The picture is cropped to the middle third of the image.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/KiteSurfX2Telyt180AP0W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/bklgd7

Please enjoy - all C&C welcome
Cheers