[LRflex] Re: Pick of holiday pics Whitby 2008

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:14:07 -0700

Alan,

In 1986, after 20 years using a 3.5 Rollei TLR and after that 13 years with Leica M4s, I bought a used R4 and a couple of lenses and took them with me on a trip to London. I became hooked.

I've never looked back and I hope you enjoy using your R4 as much as I have enjoyed my Leica R cameras and their lenses.

All the best,

Bill

On Oct 8, 2008, at 12:07 PM, Alan Kett wrote:

I bought an R4 and a 50mm Summicron around that time to see what the Leica thing is about