[LRflex] Re: Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)

  • From: Dr Gérard de BOTTON <g.debotton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:27:57 +0100

Hello Douglas,

I just read your last message, and my reaction is immediate: get Photoshop
Elements 4.0 as soon as possible.

It does not replace CS2, which fantastic new features (especially lens
correction software) are excellent and easy to use, but the two programs
complete each other very well.

With Photo Elements 4.0, you will find your "undo" and "redo" arrows and the
Organizer part is just the best I know, as powerful as iView Media or
iMatch, and much easier and nicer to use. For myself, I had satarted to
organize my pictures of a lifetime, and am really very pleased with this
program. Is even more flexible than Bridge.

Enjoy!

Dr Gérard de Botton