[LRflex] Re: Phil...x - PAWs update 6 & 7

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:59:35 -0800 (PST)

Eric
  looks like Rosemary but only a "swag" (swinging wild assed guess)
LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Phil, David and whomever else who tried to surf to my recent
photolink, the booboo was mine because I linked to a locked 'hi-res'
page. This is the correct link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/333534121/
Anyone know what flowering plant this is? I haven't the foggiest.
Fotofacts:
"LeiCanon" 90mm Summicron-R at f2.0 with Tagotech adapter that has a
German-made (or so they claim) focus confirmation chip. I don't recall
doing any photoshopping....besides cropping perhaps.

Cheers,
Eric Chan

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:09:51 -0800
> From: David Young
> Subject: [LRflex] Re: Phil...x - PAWs update 6 & 7
> Good Mornin' Eric!
>
> Like Philippe, I get stuck at the Yahoo home page, which prompts me
> for an ID and Password.

> At 27/02/2007, you wrote:
> >Hi Eric, thanks for viewing and commenting.
> >Both snaps if I remeber well were shot RAW, developed in Silkpix (comes
> >with the L1 and is really fine), slightly adjusted in Adobe Lightroom
> >(free Beta version) and the Wall was cropped and verticals straightened
> >in PSelements. The Wall was shot on a misty day at dusk; I had tried
> >with better light beforehand but never could get the same rendition and
> >saturation when the light was stronger/harsher. And "natural"
> >saturation together with a balance between the shades of washed out
> >colours was what I was after; I guess that's why I'm quite pleased with
> >that one.
> >
> >As to your photo I can't get to it as I get stuck on the Yahoo home page
> >which prompts me for an ID and password.
> >Any other more accessible place you could park the shot?
> >
> >Thanks again.
> >Phil...x

Regards
YXAndy