[LRflex] Re: Phil...x - PAWs update 6 & 7

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:45:28 +0100

Hi Eric, thanks for viewing and commenting.
Both snaps if I remeber well were shot RAW, developed in Silkpix (comes
with the L1 and is really fine), slightly adjusted in Adobe Lightroom
(free Beta version) and the Wall was cropped and verticals straightened
in PSelements. The Wall was shot on a misty day at dusk; I had tried
with better light beforehand but never could get the same rendition and
saturation when the light was stronger/harsher. And "natural"
saturation  together with a balance between the shades of washed out
colours was what I was after; I guess that's why I'm quite pleased with
that one.

As to your photo I can't get to it as I get stuck on the Yahoo home page
which prompts me for an ID and password.
Any other more accessible place you could park the shot?

Thanks again.
Phil...x