[LRflex] Re: People at Ted's Opening....

  • From: telyt <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:58:12 -0600 (MDT)

What, Tina?  You were there?  And I missed you?  Again!?!?!?

David

----- Original Message -----From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Leica
Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:11:39 -0600
(MDT)Subject: [LRflex] Re: People at Ted's Opening....

Yes, that's what I was told at the reception.

Tina

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Richard Palmer <vicmalta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A Little After the Fact Perhaps.

I showed the shot of the African American gentleman with the press camera to a
friend of mine. He thought he looked like a fellow who hangs around Union
Square and takes Polaroids of people for $15.00. Maybe or not?.

Rich Palmer

From: telyt <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>To:Leicareflex@freelists.orgSent: Monday, April
28, 2014 7:52 AMSubject: [LRflex] People at Ted's Opening....
Good Morning!

Here are three people from Ted's opening, last Thursday night.

First is a chap whom I'd not met, but who knew me by name. (Scary stuff!)  It
turns out that he is a friend of fellow flexer, Howard Cummer, who's name is
Bob Baron.  Nice fella!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-10.html

The second is Mark Rabiner (sp?). whom I first met when Rose and I organized
the LHSA's first convention outside the USA, way back in 2004.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-11.html

The last gentleman is a fellow I do not know, but who added a distinct flair to
the evening.  Very pleasant to talk to.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-12.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

Tina Manley