[LRflex] Re: Pentax -

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:01:46 -0800

At 15/02/2007, you wrote:
>I still use the Contax 137MD every now and again - it's still a lovely
>little camera ( I have a first generation RTS too but it's much too heavy)
>Sunshine? what's that - it's cold a rainy here - really Teutonic weather.
>Cheers
>Douglas

Hi Douglas!

Now that's a surprise...  Here in "the frozen north", it's 6 degrees
Celsius,  no wind and with brilliant sunshine.  The snow is melting -
almost gone, in fact!  I just went and fed the horses without a jacket!

So warm, I'm considering getting out the Telyt and going for a hike
around Tunkwa Lake, this afternoon!