[LRflex] Re: Pelican cases, etc..

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:19:07 -0800

Fred,

Thanks. I will go and find something that will work in that fashion, as a divider, thin birch plywood or sheet plastic with some closed- cell foam glued to it.

Honestly, I am procrastinating doing anything about a new carrying case until I find out how the R camera situation is to be resolved.

All the best,

Bill

On Dec 6, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Fred Hess wrote:

I bought these sets several years ago. I can not find this firm on the internet anymore. I suppose they are out of business. Anyway: these set were plastic strips, padded with hard foam. And they could be interconnected and you could create your own photocase interieur.