[LRflex] Re: Pelican cases, etc..

  • From: "Fred Hess" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:39:53 +0100

Hello Dave,

I use Pelican cases for many years for my Leica (M  & R ) equipment, and for
video- and audiogear as well. I am very content with these cases, I use them
mostly on hikings in extreme country and on canoetrips. I also use
Rimowa-cases, Temba-bags and LowePro-rucksacks. But when I have depent on
protection and waterproof I use the Pelicancases. I also have a special
Pelican-case for my laptop!

And they (at least in The Netherlands) provide very good after-sales-services.

Regards from The Hague

Fred