[LRflex] Paris, again...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:16:01 -0700

Very few of my photos mean so much to me, as those from Paris...
As we plan another trip, I have been motivated to review, and rework images from earlier. Each time I see them, new thoughts and emotions emerge. I will show some over coming weeks.

All are images from previous trips, some never seen, some shown before...almost all taken with leica M cameras, and film...

here's one...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/man_woman_paris?full=1

thanks for looking,

Steve