[LRflex] Re: Paris.... again

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:45:49 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:

Picture-A-Week project
Subject: [LRflex] Paris.... again

http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/whiz

http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/dogbird

Hi Steve,

Photo 1:

It's interesting and I can see what you were motivated by. But the killer is
the out of focus vertical bars of a gate? Fence? Whatever? It's just enough
to spoil it.

Was there any chance to have been close enough to shoot between the bars? In
other words, put the lens between the bars and shoot a clean image? Maybe
you were seeing colour but shot in B&W and that added to the confusion?

Photo2: :-)

A self explanatory photo and rarely requires a comment as we've all shot
this kind of image for the same reason. :-)

ted