[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:20:49 -0700

On Jun 29, 2008, at 8:57 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

Robert Meier showed the corrected photo:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

Steve -- I think this is what Ted wants.   Robert
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/RobertMeier/man_woman_paris+FIXED.jpg.html <<<

Hi Robert,
Thank you as it’s right on the mark corrected.
Now our eyes are locked on the main reason for shooting the image as Steve described, without any off angled right and left building edges distracting the main impact of the photograph. Steve over to you mon ami, as this illustrates what I was trying to get at. Will it make any difference to some? Nope! But it makes the difference between done right and missing the golden ring perfect.

thanks Ted for your guidance, and persistence...

:-)

Steve

ted