[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:11:00 -0500 (CDT)

Steve,

I agree with you aboiut Paris and pictures taken there. Here is one I took on one of the Seine bridges:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/RobertMeier/Woman+on+Bridge_+Paris.jpg.html

Robert

Very few of my photos mean so much to me, as those from Paris...
As we plan another trip, I have been motivated to review, and rework images from earlier. Each time I see them, new thoughts and emotions emerge. I will show some over coming weeks.

All are images from previous trips, some never seen, some shown before...almost all taken with leica M cameras, and film...

here's one...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/man_woman_paris?full=1

thanks for looking,

Steve