[LRflex] Re: Paris, Again

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:27:41 -0700

On Jul 18, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Charlie Falke wrote:

Greg de Roulhac wrote:

Steve,

http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/manwomanseine

This image captures the charm, and "love is in the air" feeling that so many feel when they are in Paris.
A very lovely image indeed.....right up there with Doisneau.

Cheers,

Greg de Roulhac
Santa Barbara, CA

Steve,
   That is my favorite as well, and that's a great title for it.

thank you Charlie, I'm going back through photos from previous trips...amazing the new feelings and things I see, Steve

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein