[LRflex] Re: Panos

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:36:00 +0100

Steve Barbour wrote:

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:14:20 +0100
From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Finding the Nodal point of lenses when making a pano

Thanks Howard,

It is also my experience with the summicron R 50 I used
Should be trickier with a zoom lens though ...

Many, many thanks to you dear Howard as you have been the source of  my
desire to try panos for one,
and your panos remain my target to meet , if this can be done.
The ones in Italy were so ... :-)

Amitiés de Metz
Philippe

Dear Philippe,
Thank you for the kind words - I do blush!

Watch this magenta cast ... :-[

More seriously, I do mean your panos are wonderful.

Looking forward to seeing many wonderful panos from you
with your special platform.

Whenever Philippe makes panos, he inhales the sensitive bouquet of fine wine...no wonder he is into panos....Steve

Oh yes Steve, and as Douglas put it, I am very close to stereoscopic photography as a result :-)

Amitiés
Philippe

Cheers
Howard (in Bali where the band width is too narrow to upload the panos he is making now)

NO ARCHIVE