[LRflex] Re: Pano gear

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:14:33 +0100

Thanks Steve,
this one looks interesting indeed too.
The price tag is crisis compatible (same at Novoflex is twice as much ...),
and the features all there into the bargain, no extras apparently, cool!

Will you show us some of your work with it?

Thanks again.
Bien cordialement
Phili^^e

Steve Lewis wrote:

Philippe - I've been using the one shown in the link below for a couple
of years...very well made and easy to use...especially if you are
planning to shoot panos in both rows and columns...initial cost is on
the high side, but I've occasionally seen them for less second hand.
Good luck - panos are interesting animals to play around with.  Steve

http://www.stereoscopy.com/jasper/panorama.html