[LRflex] Re: Panasonic g1

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:57:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi G1 guys

As stated the Leitax option is effective - Steve and Howard are using it - you
probably retrieve links to their posts/pictures in the archives - but it will
impair using the lenses again on an R body with ease.
Also the crop factor of any other solution must be taken into account - works
for long shots (Doug will confirm) not so with WA.
Except for the Canons, but issues have been reported concerning light
measurment which seems unreliable when you close down.
The G1 has an EVF, which in my opinion is fine for some circumstances -
magnification in the EVF for highly accurate manual focus is a real asset -
also works surprisingly well when light is poor - but it remains an EVF ...

More when I can
Bien cordialement de Strasbourg
Philippe

Message du 29/11/09 10:09
De : "Axel Collier"
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Objet : [LRflex] Re: Panasonic g1
Hi Walter
thank you very much for your fast response.
I want to think this through; The G1 or ...
Could this be a (better ???) alternative ?
http://www.leitax.com/leica-lens-for-nikon-cameras.html
Any experiences ?
I am not going to start with Canon , no ;-) My wife would not survive that
solution !
Thank you for reading
Axel