[LRFlex] Re: Panasonic FZ20

  • From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:26:05 -0500

Peter, Scott, et al,

I went to dpreview and the photo.net Panasonic forum and got great info, just
what I was looking for.  Much of my picture taking will be indoors under bright
fluorescents (congregational meeting rooms, get-togethers, etc.).  Nothing
artistic here, mostly documenting the event and getting everyone's smiling face
on our website or on some prints for the bulletin board.

For that I can't justify a DSLR, so I am guessing that within its price range,
the FZ20 will do as well as any other.  There will be few shadows in such
situations.  When there is less light around and obvious shadow areas requiring
ISO 400, does the FZ20 have its own noise reduction software, or is this done
via external computer programs?

Thanks...........Julian