[LRflex] PSTCRD: Verona, Italy

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:48:27 +0200

This series is about the first day of our recent trip to Italy where the light, the wine, the monuments, the food, and the senioritas caught my eye and heart.

On today's menu: Verona an old city with a roman past, renaissance buildings, beautiful statues, and a wonderful arena now used for opera performances.

http://tinyurl.com/9dud7t4

You can then move on using the right arrow and finally get to a postcard stolen during the performance of Verdi's Aida - please VIEW it LARGE if you want to get the feeling of how impressive it was :-)

A side note, the "view from the top" was taken from the top of the arena, looking back. The seniorita asked me in Italian if I had seen Lluis, Ted and Geoff because she needed help with her gear, and I gave her their numbers.

to be continued, next stop, Venice, Italy

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe