[LRflex] Re: PSTCRD: La Baie de Somme in the fall

  • From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:34:39 +0100

Thanks David :-)

Yes, a streamlet letting the waters run to the ocean - click large for a better
view
or here ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/419352-1/Low+tide+at+Cayeux+-+BW-0472.jpg

Amities

Philippe

Le 31 oct. 2015 à 18:27, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

A nice series, Philippe. Of these, I like Low tide at Cayeux - BW-0472 the
best.

I am intrigued by what appears to be an out-of-focus area in the middle of
the image, which I am sure is simply the reflection of the clouds. OTOH, it
does give the shot a unique look.

Thanks for sharing! (Best to Alice!)

David.
--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

A couple of BWed seascapes shot last weekend.

Starts here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Low+tide+at+Cayeux+-+BW-0470.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/pn3jxu5