[LRflex] PS Lightroom

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:00:50 +0200

I'm just installing PS Lightroom - amazingly fast , ordered yesterday
afternoon from Adobe and delivered this morning.
No idea what I'm doing yet, but thanks to the Adobe people for putting
in the option of importing catalogs, tags etc. from PS Elements 3.0
I thought I was going to have to reorganise everything "on foot". In
fact I'd already taken a day off from translating to do it tomorrow.
Hope we have some experts out there - I'm sure I'll be in need of help
quite soon.
Cheers
Douglas