[LRflex] Re: PPL: Yet another batch of street people - Aram

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:22:56 +0100

Thanks Aram - when I had to get closer, I mostly shot with the innocuous X10. Basically, I had a long lens on the D700 for architecture, and produced the X10 at will from my right hand pocket as soon as I previsualized something about to happen closer.

As to the News Reader, this is typically the kind of shot I wanted to take as a tribute to E. Hopper - artificial light, and large composition, I have a few others in the same vein that still need processing.

The D7000 is smaller, why don't you try?

Thanks you for your interest :-)
Amitiés
Philippe

Le 10 mars 13 à 16:38, Aram Langhans a écrit :

All great, but I found News Reader struck me for some reason. Nice composition and lighting. Have you tried that one in B&W? Could be really striking. Maybe that is the kind of people photo I relate to because I don't dare get as close as you did to many of the others. I am too chicken.

Aram