[LRflex] Re: PAW: Venice... in Europe

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:24:15 +0200

Thanks for the constructive message Tom.

It's a steep curve before I can rivalize with David or Ted..

Sigh...---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: schiffertom@xxxxxxxxx: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Re:
PAW: Venice... in EuropeDate: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:56:27 -0400

  Hi there..........
  I do not communicate often.  However, I enjoyed your pictures and my critique
  Would be exactly the same as David Youngs comments.
  Tom Schiffer
  Grand Rapids, Michigan
  USA