[LRflex] Re: PAW: The tempest - Should I ?

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:17:04 +0100

A very fine picture, Phil.
The composition is OK, so maybe it could be a better option to fall slightly the intensity in the right side.
It should avoid to divert the attention in excess to this point.
Once again, this photo is fine.
Best,
Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe Amard" <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "liste leica reflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: [LRflex] PAW: The tempest - Should I ?

All,
Should I crop out the clearer patch on the right hand side?
http://tinyurl.com/24or8k
This is the JPEG; the RAW file is still unprocessed.

Comments, Criticism And Advice Are More than Ever Anticipated and Aprreciated.
Thanks in Anticipation
Phil...x