[LRflex] Re: PAW, Question about the R7 grid in wiewfinder

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:56:19 +0100

Hi Xavier
"Old Man" : I like Daddies when we kids put them in unusual situations -
I'm sure they do like it too ( I'm a maturing father myself and know the
story)

Screen : some are for sale on Nathal i.e. Baille (pas de pub)  -  I
haven't got one - but what I think is the lens is to be taken into
account (was it the Tamron? I had one and got this sort of "frustration"
with tunnel effects sometimes) - For me, you'd better try and get major
verticals upright with some piece of software I'd say - lest you
intended to buy one of those shift lenses that are still SO expensive -
as the screen just tells you how crooked the pic will look, but does not
affect the perfomance of the lens ...
When shooting buildings and monuments, there are times I dream I was a
couple of yards taller, or simply I could fly - never happened to you?  LOL

Bonne journée
Phileica

.