[LRflex] Re: PAW, Question about the R7 grid in wiewfinder

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:51:28 +0100

Bonjour Phileica!

Sorry for the huge delay in appreciating your comments.

Thanks. This old man happens to be my Dad and he was so cold in the wind...

As for the verticals of the chapel, hmmm, Yes, not straigth

Question: Is there a split screen with a grid for the R7? Original Leica,
Beattie?

It would be nice if it was existing, for the verticals.

Regards.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.