[LRflex] Re: PAW : Phx's 9th

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:52:41 -0500

David Young wrote:
At 04/03/2008, you wrote:
Original is here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/PAW9-large-w.jpg.html

Gloomy, ain't it?

In some ways, Philippe, I prefer it to the original (cropped) version. Rather than just being some old signs, it puts them in context.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Phil,
  I think I agree with David.  In the cropped version, I can't tell
what the light is doing at all, it just looks very flat. With the sky there it makes sense. That makes $0.04, value at a new low against the Euro. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein