[LRflex] Re: PAW: Phx's 48th - Just for the light

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:47:29 +0100

Lightroom from RAW - I may have adjusted something from that, but I don't remember.

I'll post the colour version tonight
Ph

Miha Golobic wrote:

Yes, please!
Miha

2008/12/1 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>>

    Do you mean you'd like to see the original?
    thanks for viewing
    ph

    Miha Golobic wrote:

    Very nice!
What about colour version? I`m curious... Miha

2008/12/1 Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx <mailto:kididdoc@xxxxxxx>>

        On Nov 30, 2008, at 11:39 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

            This week's harvest was poor again due to poor light and
            lack of time when light was available, yet I squeezed
            this out yesterday afternoon :

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/2008-PAW-48-Metz-Botanique-.jpg.html>
            http://tinyurl.com/5bwswr

        magnificent...