[LRflex] Re: PAW : Phx's 35th and their souls

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:57:12 +0200

Hi Linda,
thank you for viewing and commenting.
In fact, there's a background - grass and bushes.
I measured the light on the brightest parts of the white artefacts - the sun was shining and I didn't want the highlights to be blown, the rest is colour adjustment in Lightroom as if I had been using a red filter plus a little vigneting to get the outer details out. No photoshop here.
I hope this helps.
Philippe.

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Ph,
Beautiful.
How is it that there's no background at all.??

Yours sincerely

L.Vermeiren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx> To: "liste leica reflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 9:34 PM