[LRflex] Re: PAW - Phx's 02 - Cold and OIS - Moon and Bird

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:33:17 +0100

Dun Bheagan single - not the best, yet helps cold fingers, or least I'm pleased to think so.

phx

Miha Golobic wrote:

Yet, Islay doesn't excuse the shake :-D Which Islay was that? Miha 2009/1/11 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>>

    Miha Golobic wrote:

    Beautiful moon! On of the reasons why 4/3 works. With a
    moderately priced zoom lens one gets a 600mm super-tele.

    Yep! More difficult on wides though ...

Same for the poor bird. As for the OIS in cold weather: gluwine helps ;-))

    Ted recommends single malt - I would never go astray from Ted's
    recommendations ;-)  So I had my sip, afterwards. Yet,  Islay
    doesn't excuse the shake :-D

    Thanks for viewing
    Philippe

    Best regards,