[LRflex] Re: PAW: Phx 40th - www

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:29:25 -0700

positively brilliant Philippe...different, unusual...love it...

at Ted's instigation, I may play with it, though I doubt I can do it any better...Steve

On Oct 14, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Philippe Amard showed:
Subject: [LRflex] PAW: Phx 40th - www
Last week's PAW is up :
http://tinyurl.com/3m7spw<<<<<<<<

Hi Philippe,
This dew drop spider web is intriguing. But I don’t think the screen, maybe mine, doesn’t do it justice for the beauty that’s here. Maybe it’s a touch on the dark side? Or maybe a tighter frame on a tighter group of threads and drops? Or it’s because it’s against a dark back ground and the dew drops aren’t sparkly as they should be? So many questions when there seem so many possibilities. This will be one for interesting responses just to see what others think on how “it could be saved? More interesting? Printed it differently? Or a dozen more answers?”

I like shooting dew drop spider webs as we have a bunch here during late September and through out October early in the morning before the sun warms the atmosphere and they disappear.

I like this shot very much and yet I can’t put a finger on it to really make it work as I think it should.
Maybe others?
ted