[LRflex] PAW : A scream by the Marne River?

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:58:47 +0200

Good Day to All We had a sunny spell between two showers. A good thing for the
Digilux 3 not weather sealed. This has been for age along the river Marne at
Maisons Alfort, in fact, it indicates the pit stop of a river boat. Not sure I
would like it in my Garden, though:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/marne/L1000266_dev.jpg Alternate is a typical dog
owner picture, be warned : http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/marne/L1000265_dev.jpg
Both pictures are from Digilux 3 with the vario Elmarit 14 50mm. Processing
with SKP 5, with that feature I start to like, the HDR (just a little, it helps
on the dynamics) Enjoy, C&C are welcomed

<--->
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons Alfort - France