[LRflex] Re: PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:39:56 -0700

On Dec 15, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

As I know LRflexers and LUGgers alike enjoy cooking and sharing recipes, this week's PAW might be of some interest for curious minds and gourmets who have never seen Foie Gras being made, or made some themselves. The PAW is in fact a 10 snaps album, meant to mark a nice Saturday afternoon spent with friends around Foie Gras, and to be found and opened from here :.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/?g2_page=6

yummy...(almost?) enough to take Vic's mind off the Noctilux 0.95...I suspect,

Steve

C&C welcome.
Secrets of the trade could also be shared if I get permission from Eric, Alice and Marie whom I thank so much for their dedication to my putting on weight.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Phx

NO ARCHIVE