[LRflex] Re: PAW: 21 & 22 - Phil...x

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 06:28:14 +0200

Phil,

The presentation of these nice images is very nice, they look like
postcards.

The composition in to match the colors is very well thought. The lower part
of the image being dark is not appealing to my eye but I know that some
areas are to be sacrificed due to the dynamics of the sensor.

Cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.