[LRFlex] Re: P-51 'stangs.

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:39:08 -0700

Andy Wagner offered:

>>Ted a P51!!!
You dog you!! you don't know how much I've wanted to fly in one of those
babies. Mabe if I'm a good boy and Sam keeps me around till I'm 76 I'll get the
chance also. Good flight and enjoy. Take many pics. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY and
many more.<<<<

Hi Andy,
Thank you, I'll ask the pilot to do an extra roll or two for you. ;-) Now as
long as I look at this as an aerial shoot I'll be fine with whatever twists,
turns, dives whatever the pilot does. :-)

However, if I should think of this as the greatest birthday gift a guy could
have, well OK close to one, I might have a "urrrroooooooope" problem! ;-)
However, I've a great many flying hours in during my 54 years as a professional
photog both in combat and peace, so I feel all will be fine. :-)

Hang in my friend yer day will come! :-)

ted