[LRflex] Re: Our Fearless Leader

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:51:37 -0700

At 15/10/2006, you wrote:

>David
>
>Really nice portrait, thanks.
>
>As a newbie can I ask: what do you mean "fearless leader"? A lot of history
>here I fear, but some clue would be good.
>
>Chris

Hi Chris!

Thanks... I like it, too!

As for the "Fearless Leader"... it's a bit of a "tongue in cheek", I
fear, but Xavier is the keeper of the list, whilst I am merely his
assistant.  Thus, the term, is one of honour.

Although I had worked with Xavier for some time before, I first met
him when he visited us, in Canada, in 2004.  This recent visit, in
Paris, was our first chance to visit him on his home turf.  Xavier is
a true gentleman and the more I see of him, the more I like
him.  It's as simple as that.

Cheers!

David.