[LRflex] Re: Ottawa film screening March 26 7.30

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ted
  I would but "there ain't nothin movin here" for a while.

Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Crew,
  SWMBO and myself are off to Ottawa, Canada's capital, tomorrow at 6 am. :-(
:-(
  As described in the press release by National Archives for "the theatrical
premier of the film documentary - "Ted Grant: The Art of Observation." :-)
However may I offer:
  "Trust me I'm as nervous as a first time bride on her wedding night!" They do
still have them don't they?
  This is a biggy event planned for whomever VIP's will be attending. Not me,
I'm just the guy in the film, a simple love photography kind of guy! :-)

  Trust me I'm usually photographing these things not being shot at these
events. A major difference being on the inside centre than shooting into the
centre.

  So any of you folks in the area make yourself known and arrive before 7.30
pm. for the festivities. I've been told I'll be pleasantly surprised. :-)

  So any of you guys/gals who can make it, it would be wonderful. If you do,
please kick the peasants out of the way and come along and say hello! :-)
Thanks.
  ted

Regards
YXAndy