[LRflex] Re: Organic Rose form our garden

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 11:35:16 +0100

Xavier wrote:

>Being a useless gardener, it feels nice to see that the Rose Tree
>shortenning of last Autunm led to having more flowers.
>
>Ahem, Alex Hurst in Ireland must be laughing at me, and he should anyway.

Don't know why Xavier. I'm a useless gardener too. Mostly I dig holes
where my better two-thirds tells me to. I do, however, get motivated
by crops which have food at the other end... :-)

>The firsts flower of the garden, this year.

Beautifully shot Xavier. Your roses are way ahead of ours, but then
we've had an absolutely dreadful spring over here.

BOL

Alex

>Digilux 3 + 25mm Pancake:
>

>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/L1000582_dev.jpg