[LRflex] Re: Orchard Photos

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:03 -0700

Doug,

I'm glad these pictures brought back memories. When I first arrived in 1952, there was a stoplight on US Highway 101 in Sunnyvale, and you drove through one orchard after another when going west to Saratoga. Even in the mid-1960s my kids found day work cutting apricots for drying not far from Los Gatos.

All the best,

Bill

On Mar 25, 2008, at 2:03 PM, wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://wbabbott3.myjalbum.net/Bill's%20Leica%20Photos/20080325/index.html

Thanks for the wayback look, Bill. I grew up in an apricot orchard in the
1960s not far from you, in Los Altos Hills.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com