[LRflex] Re: Opinions sought - which do you prefer?

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:34:19 +0200

First one for me Eric, so long as I could see it large.
The second doesn't bring anything , on the contrary the environment gone the frailty of the bird is lost, to me at least.

Very nice shot in any case - and about luck, it is part of the trade I'm sure.
Professionals may just be luckier dogs than others.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful take in marvellous colours.
Kudos.

Philippe

LEICAFLEX wrote:

Hi all,
This was a handheld manual telephoto shot (no AF, no OIS, just lucky)
and the equipment was Rollei Zeiss Tele-tessar 200mm on Canon 20D with
adapter.

'Bokeh' was unadulterated with only slight curves/contrast adjustment
as post-processing.
Would like to get your opinions on which is a better crop.....C&C's welcome!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/3626947837
or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/3782862828

Best regards,