[LRflex] Re: Open House

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:28:13 -0800

Now that's what one calls a Mighty fine "HAPPY SNAP SMILING YOUNG LADY!" :-)

However? Maybe a wee bit of a hint? Only because the young lady is so
happily smiling!

But the horse???? Next time, just as you are about to go click? "WHISTLE!"
Horses EARS will perk right up and horse illustrates it's beauty of head,
face and ears! :-)

You are welcome David, :-) I thought I had passed that one onto you??? ;-)
cheers,
ted