[LRflex] Oooops!

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:03:54 +0100

Sorry Ted (and anyone else commenting!) www.pbase.com/leica1938/gig and www.pbase.com/leica1938/eye_show_2007

'Twas the end of a rather long day yesterday - brain went AWOL...

I was talking to a rather experienced digital photographer at work this morning, and his thought was that the polarising filter may be taking some 2 or 3 stops off the exposure, and allowing some camera shake; usually, shake gives a very distinctive result with this camera, so I don't know. I also got less sharp than usual results at about 100 mm, so I'll have to do some experimenting. Like I said, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, they'd be very welcome.

Cheers
Keith