[LRflex] Re: One more rumour...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:06:29 -0700

On Oct 18, 2007, at 10:31 AM, William G. Lamb, III wrote:

Another answer to a question no one asked?

true William,

careful guys...

if we keep bringing up recycled rumors, we'll become known as the LeicaReflux list...

:-)

Steve

Or is this in order to separate the gnat from its whisker? :-)

Crazy M8 owners... More likely to separate them from some major bucks? :-)

William

SL, M5, M7, MP .58

At 12:54 PM 10/18/2007, you wrote:

More from Rochester:

During the Q&A session with Hr. Kaufmann, someone asked about the rumours of a new f0.9 Noctilux .. presumably for the M cameras.

Hr. Kaufmann simply smiled and said "Some rumours are true."

Whether this one is, or not, I leave to you to decide.