[LRflex] Re: One more rumour...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:30:42 -0700

On Oct 18, 2007, at 12:56 PM, David Young wrote:

Steve offered:

careful guys...

if we keep bringing up recycled rumors, we'll become known as the
LeicaReflux list...

Sorry, if I'm dredging up old stuff, Steve. Rochester was the first I'd heard of a new Nocti, so I thought it might the news to some others here, as well.

burp...

nothing personal David...

but that's my reaction to another year or so of rumors...

instigated by Leica to keep all of us on the very edge of our seats...

I think, for the moment, I'll hang on to the Noctilux I have...

:-)

Steve