[LRflex] Re: On the Ice - Swishy Pans

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "William B. Abbott III" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 06:55:51 -0800

I showed & asked:

>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Stake_12.html
>> Look any better?

Then, in a message dated 31/01/2011, William B. Abbott III said ...

>WBAI- Yes! I like #3 the best. He leans and looks as if he is g-o-i-n-g, vroom!

Good Morning Bill!  (And George, and Philippe and all who commented, off
list!)

You are right!  He *does* look as if he's "g-o-i-n-g, vroom!".  In fact, as
I study it carefully, I see that the body and back of the bike (by the
number) is even sharper that the #2.  Yet the lettering on the front fender
is all blurred from the up/down vibration, further enhancing the impression
of speed.

It is the better of the two, and I should have shown it first.  Obviously,
I wasn't paying attention!

While I agree, #3 is the better shot, I'd still have preferred it if the
rider was wearing a more colourful outfit, such as the guy in red, in shot
#1.  [sigh...]

Thanks, to you all, for your input!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA