[LRflex] Re: On from the Street

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:09:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello Walter,
   good street scene/environmental portrait image and the goodness of your
lens/camera choice shines thru nicely. All in all, I'd say that the "not so
easy" challenges didn't keep you from "putting the ball in the net". The only
quibles I would say are present are minor framing issues (that may or may not
be minuses to whether the image 'works') and possibly the expressions on
your subject's faces, but that is as much a function of Fate and Luck as your
photographic craft or skill is in timing unposed shots!
   Reaching back to my University Lab Asst Days - Be mindful of whether your
concerns and worries about learning the craft of your camera/lens/film
processes gets in front of yourself appreciating the successes you create along
the way.
Kudo's on a nice image!

Richard

It's okay to be stupid just don't be gung-ho about it.
~â?¢~
Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool
~â?¢~
Never Argue with an Idiot. They'll drag you down
to their level and beat you with experience.