[LRflex] Olympus ans Leica, article

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:08:52 +0200

hello Peter

I'm one of the moderator, the other one is David Young in Canada, BC. So
far, it's all right for me if you post your article.
The best would be to create a page somewhere and offer a link to it.

Recently, in a French Magazine, I was reading about the latest
Panasonic/Leica SLR Digital.

In fact it is an association with Olympus and this new Leica looks like the
E serie of Olympus. Good news, the bayonet (lens mount) is compatible
between Panasonic, Leica and Olympus. Leica has developed a new zoom.

The lens looks like our known R series.....

Some were expecting a M Digital and first it was a SLR Digital.

To be followed....
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.