[LRflex] Re: Oly Focus Confirmation

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:12:33 -0700

the adapter works fine, and now beeps fine in focus confirmation...

here's Ed of Collectible Cameras, taken with the Leica R 60mm 2.8 Macro lens on the E3, with the adapter...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/ed

Steve

On Mar 13, 2008, at 11:54 PM, admin wrote:

Dear David and Steve,
Thanks for sorting out the focus and beep confirmation settings. I have sourced my R > Oly adapter in Shanghai but haven't ordered it yet because I am in Bali (fighting the demons who have possessed the electrical system in our villa) and want to be able to send the adapter back if it doesn't work as soon as received. I am looking forward to seeing how my 180 APO works on my E3.
Thanks again
Howard

Steve

"I never wanted to be famous"