[LRflex] Re: Old slides and negatives given new life in BW

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:55:50 -0700

some of these are at least 40 years old. The original slides are faded and some of the negatives are in pretty bad condition so the "rescue" attempts didn't always work as well as I hoped.

All sorts of cameras, films and formats 35mm, 110, 127 and 120, and various degrees of lens quality - from cokebottle bottom to Carl Zeiss,

Hope you enjoy them, there's more to come.

The first one is the only one I didn't take.

The new gallery starts here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Old+Slides+and+Negs/

tremendous Douglas...I love this series and hope to see more...

I love the first of you,

maybe we all should look back,

Steve